We want fans to celebrate their fandom by customizing and personalizing certain products. For these customizable products, including jerseys, we invite customers to tell us how they would like their preferred name or other text to appear by typing that text into the field indicated. However, just because a customer is able to type proposed customization text into the field and is able to complete the order through the website, not all proposed customization text will be accepted. Please note, may reject and cancel any customization order for any reason, including for messages that are deemed offensive or inappropriate. Introducing the Breakaway by - the official jersey made just for the fans. From the world's largest collection of officially licensed gear comes the first jersey inspired and built by fans for fans. We asked NHL devotees what they wanted in a new jersey. We listened and we delivered, creating a jersey with an exclusive set of features designed for the fan.This Nathan MacKinnon Colorado Avalanche Fanatics Branded Women's Home Breakaway Player Jersey - Maroon is a fashionable and attractive product. It is a must-have for any NFL fan. It is made from 100% polyester for maximum comfort and is available in a range of sizes.
- Tackle twill fabric applique with glitter detail
- FanShield: Incredibly light and breathable fabric that will keep you cool and dry
- Sizing Tip: Product runs small. We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Side split hem
- Woven jock tag at hem
- NHL shield applique at collar
- Material: 100% Polyester
- FanFit: A flattering, shaped silhouette with a mid-length hem
- Machine wash, line dry
- Tagless Collar
- FanTex: An all-new super comfortable soft fabric
- Sewn on player name at the back
- FanFlex / Flexible Shields: Lightweight, flexible crests and patches that fold easy
Buy your favorite team's Brady Skjei Carolina Hurricanes Fanatics Branded Breakaway Player Jersey - Red
from the official shop of the brand. It's the perfect way to show your team spirit.